SIMPLE & EASY APPLICATION
WRAP, ZIP, SECURE
• Unique Registered Design to fit either FRONT or HIND legs
• Treatment of leg from ABOVE THE KNEE OR HOCK TO BELOW PASTERN JOINT
• Sock panels are cut and sewn to contour to your horse legs
• Easy to put on and take off with Zipper and Velcro.
• Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
• Increases Blood Circulation to assist rehabilitation from injuries
• Speeds up recovery time for muscle and soft tissue injuries and soreness
• Comfortable to wear, without restricting movement
• Can be worn for extended periods of time
• Manufactured from an extremely breathable moisture management fabric
• Will not overheat even in extreme temperatures
• Holds dressings in place for healing from surgery, cuts, scrapes and scratches
• Will not slip down secured by Velcro strap
• Your horse will not sweat wearing the socks
• Protect legs from insects
• Machine washable.
RECOMMENDED USE HIDEZ COMPRESSION SOCKS
HIDEZ COMPRESSION ICE SOCKS.
When using the Hidez ICE Compression socks the horse must be securely tied short.
The suggested recommended time for use of Hidez Compression Ice socks is 30-45 minutes using (RAW ICE) after exercise or competition, then remove for rest of day.
However, for convenience if you are competing at an event then driving home the suggested use is to fit the socks load your horse, fill the socks with RAW ICE. Leave socks on until you arrive home, if ice has not melted remove socks complete with ice before unloading, if ice has completely melted just walk horse off then remove socks.
As the horse is secured in the float in this situation the socks could be on for up to 6-8 hours, this will not be a problem.
As the RAW ICE is not directly on the horse's leg there is no concern of frostbite.
As the RAW ICE melts, the inner compression sock remains cold, and you are left with the best of both world COLD COMPRESSION.
Please note care must be taken if using GEL ICE Packs, they must be removed as soon as the chilling effect is finished.
HIDE COMPRESSION SOCKS
Hidez Compression socks can be used for treatment of injury or swelling, or alternatively as preventive compression wrap to compress tissues so that fluid does not pool after exercise. If fluid accumulates after exercise, inflammatory enzymes compile.
Use of the Hidez Compression Socks will close the area between the cells in which fluid can accumulate making it much easier for the leg to return to pre-exercise status.
The suggested recommended time for use of Hidez Compressions socks is 4-8 hour intervals.
The Hidez Compression Socks can be left on overnight.
Strongly recommended when floating your horse and when stabled at events.